TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The logistics to get these wings imported from Peru is a
People Seeking Info

Subject The logistics to get these wings imported from Peru is a

Posted by samsungZ [Houston] on February 21, 2012 at 3:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 796 times.

In Reply To Which Sucks... Your products are GREAT!!!! But I will Not posted by Zski on February 21, 2012 at 03:01 PM

Message challenge to say the least I'm sure...much less to find willing distributors to buy them in high enough volume/bulk to make manufacturing and international shipment of the end product worth while..is yet another of a laundry list of misc things to address..

If IPP or SZ doesn't sign up as dealers anytime soon, an you like the TwinZ product an wish to have it on your Z, support the twinZ by purchasing the item/s you want..

Boycotting a final purchase based on the colorful histories that CZP and Z1 have created for themselves, though a noble standpoint generally speaking, isn't ,IMHO fair to the Twinz.. I'm sure they have invested allot privately and publically to produce these parts for our Z community.

To a large degree, they are at the mercy of the available distributors interested in fronting a investment to have these wing options on their sites...

I have a strong inclination to purchase the FULL TwinZ kit when available, as the final front bumper seems to be the last piece to the puzzle for me...(cat fish or what ever the final mass produced option may be,lol).

If CZP and Z1 are the only 1's available once the full kit is available, then I'll have to suck it up an order from 1 of the 2 "evils" per say..

Z1Motorsports seems to be the north American main distributor period, where the products are 1st shipped to.. So seemingly whether CZP, IPP, SZ, or any of the other routine vendors, Z1 gets their cut...(which they should, since they took the lead on importing this product for us), an the twinz get their share.

So though a valiant effort to show your opposition for Z1,czp,etc... At the minimum, Z1 will get their distribution percentage regardless of which vendor charges your credit card. (ie: drop shipping).

*i Don't like it any more than you do, but hey, I'll support the twinZ, regardless of the unfortunate American source being Z1... So at least their products keep moving Vs sitting on the shelf, an discouraging their future Z32 mass production developments/importing...

End rant// :-)

~Mario D.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My current favorite TT.net member quotes:

Nice, it's all fun and games until the turbos kick in :) (n/m) - Chickan 14:13:32 02/03/12

--------------------------------------------------------------------
My Siggy:

"I don't know about yours, but my Z is a pus*y magnet :-P"

Photobucket

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.